All the benefits of owning your asset without the usual downsides
A popular, flexible method of funding a broad spread of business assets. A Finance Lease offers all the practical benefits of ownership without any of the potential burdens. You pay a fixed monthly rental, the at the end of the agreement, the funder sells the asset and pays you a major share of the proceeds.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• When the asset is sold you normally receive the lion’s share of the sale proceeds.
• The flexible repayment structure gives you immediate and full use of the asset
for a minimal outlay.
• Rentals can be set according to your cash flow – especially beneficial if your business is seasonal.
• Fixed or variable interest rate – you make your own assessment and choose accordingly.
• Rentals can normally be offset against taxable profit*. Asset treated as ‘on-balance sheet’.
• VAT is paid on the rentals not the purchase price*. For further information on this please contact me or see the HMRC website.
• The Lessor, as the owner of the asset, claims writing down allowances,
and these are reflected in the rentals you pay.
* Special rules apply to cars.