Improve your Capital and Cashflow
All those unpaid invoices on your sales ledger have value, they’re debts your customers have agreed to pay. The Invoice Discounting company will advance an agreed percentage of the value of your outstanding sales ledger, so instead of waiting weeks or months to get paid, you get quicker access to your money.
Every business is different. Which is why we’ll work with you to create a funding solution that meets your needs exactly.
How invoice finance works
Invoice finance takes two main forms – debt factoring and invoice discounting.Factoring is a flexible funding and collections service: The funder act as your credit department and chase payments for you, so you’re free to focus on your business.
If you still want to retain your credit control function, invoice discounting allows you to manage your sales ledger so your clients need never know you’re using the facility.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Access up to 90% of the value of approved invoices
• Stay in control – view sales ledger status and electronic payment requests online.
• More available funding than traditional overdrafts
• Less admin – The funder runs credit checks, issue statements and provide collection services
• Debt recovery litigation services
• Bad debt protection if you need it